CATEGORIES

Applications (2) Business (31) Education (108) Entertainment (47) Events (1) Gossips (87) Health (24) Knowledge (35) News (493) Sports (84) Technology (7) Videos (1)

Thursday 5 January 2017

SEE THIS: Echris' Blog Owner Drops His Pictures.




 The author of  Echris' blog (Chiemelie Christian Okafor), today dropped few of his camera poses .The drop was to make his viewers know his facial appearance.
"My viewers know how my work appears, its high-time they know my facial appearance as well".
  The blogger, also said," They know me just as a blogger,but with some of these pictures, they will know some other things am good at.only few know me as a Trumpeter, but now, I bet majority now knows, that the blogger is also a Trumpeter.


                      


                       



                  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop With Jumia!