CATEGORIES

Applications (2) Business (31) Education (108) Entertainment (47) Events (1) Gossips (87) Health (24) Knowledge (35) News (493) Sports (84) Technology (7) Videos (1)

Monday 7 November 2016

Miss Anambra's Father Denies Reports Of His Daughter's Disappearance.

News digest


 Few days after videos of her having lesbian sex went viral, Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke, was reportedly declared missing by her family. 
However, her father has come out to deny the reports. According to Premium Times, when they spoke to Mr Jerry Okeke on Saturday, November 5, he said the reports were untrue and that his daughter was fine. 
 Here’s what he reportedly told them: “My daughter is not missing and at no time did I declare her missing. I have been trying to make contact with one of The Sun newspapers that published the story because they want to sell (market) and I will give them a seven-day notice to correct it.”  
According to him, the family reached out to their daughter after the scandal broke, to ensure that she didn’t put herself in danger or try to commit suicide.
 He said he sent his daughter to another family member, because he had to travel to his village for an engagement.

“As it stands now, my daughter is still a small girl. I don’t know whether she is still alive or dead. But all I know is that God will prove Himself worthy to fight His children’s battle.
 I don’t have much to say for now.”  Mr Malogo said: “In interpretative journalism, we’re not wrong with our headline. If he told us that he couldn’t find his daughter and we say he declared her missing, we’re not wrong.” 
However, Mr Okeke told Premium Times: “I did not tell press man that called me from The Sun that my daughter is missing or that I couldn’t find her.” 
He also said: “I will allow them (police) to do that (their job), but I know my daughter was drugged by some people who took advantage of her as a young woman.” 

Na wa oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop With Jumia!